Banner

Saturday, November 3, 2007

I love coupons

Okay, so I know I say this all the time, but I love coupons.

I went to the grocery store today and Juicy Juice was BOGO plus I had a coupon for a free Juicy Juice, so I got two full size things of juice for FREE. Whoo hoo! All in all I shaved about 70% off my grocery bill using coupons and store sales. I LOVE coupons.

What I don't love are poo poo heads. I was on my way to a meeting yesterday and some dufus turned right on his red while I was going on my green. I seriously have not been soooo close to an accident. Literally, TWO INCHES separated us from collision. He just looked at me and goes 'uh, hey man. sorry' and shrugs his shoulders. Who does that?

On a lighter note, this little gem was added to KP's Christmas list. Isn't it adorable?

No comments: