Banner

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm back! Did you miss me?

It was a crazy weekend! Kid throwing up. Dog throwing up. Poop on the floor. Water mains outside my house bursting. And of course clipping those coupons!

Today was the Thanksgiving Dinner at BabyK's school. It was so fun! All the parents came and sat with the kids while a folk singer sang kids' songs. Loved it!

Who else is super excited for Black Friday? CVS will be great, especially if you keep your coupons. Other than that, I am still planning my course of action for where I shall be going. There aren't a ton of sales this year that strike my fancy. Well, ones that strike my fancy that I can afford. I'd be more than happy to post my wish list!

Cool thing. The local YMCA is offering childcare for Black Friday shoppers. How cool is that? Of course the frugal person in my says to skip it and just bring lots of bribes, a.k.a. fruit snacks and a favorite blankie.

How about you? Where will you be Friday morning?

No comments: