Banner

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Thoughts...

So anybody want to know what my dream home looks like? Well, you can visit here. I would LOVE that house! Charming, full of light, storage, lots of space, great kitchen, in town...I am in love!

Went to CVS this week and spent about $12 on the first transaction (it had diapers, so although I spent a lot, that is way cheaper than diapers normally are) and the second was $3.75 oop and got like $15 in ECB. I'd share it with you, but I lost the receipt. I plan to go again, so when I do I'll post the next round. I do remember I got:
(2) pumpkin pails
(2) bags of candy corn
1 crest toothbrush
1 crest toothpaste
1 package huggies diapers
2 johnson & johnson baby wash
1 johnson & johnson baby shampoo
3 packages of wipes
and some other stuff. I can't remember what right now. Doh!

On boring news, I am a complete dork and ran into the kitchen table while eating with BabyK at the pint sized table and bruised a rib. Am I a klutz or what? Thankfully it seems to be getting better, but still hurts. Everyone all at once now...*pitty party for me*.

And, if you are in town and have a kid, head on over to The One Week Boutique for some fabulous baby/kid shopping at great prices!

Peace out duders.

No comments: