Banner

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hum de dum

Not much going on today. It was a holiday so no work. Got some frames for my photos. Bought food for the event at work this week. Made some brownies (and at a couple). Also watched The Holiday. I really like that movie. Semi-realistic, happy ending, cute boys, good actors, it's about Christmas...

Oh, discovered poppies are apparently the flower of choice today. I googled it so I now know why, but in ALL my days I have never seen anyone wearing a poppy. The person who informed me made me feel like such a doof. Well, now I know for next year and maybe I'll write a post before hand so the gobs and gobs of people who read my blog will know too.

I'm freezing, so I think I might make some hot cocoa and find my slippers and snuggle with Riley and KP.

No comments: