Banner

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kiddy Butter!

Well, another week, and a very long weekend!

BabyK and I are headed out to get our photos taken in the morning. Family portraits and two year photos. Yipee! I absolutely LOVE the work that Jacob does. See his work here. He did our photos last year also, but then moved, but he's in town and has agreed to the challenge once again. I highly recommend him if you need some photos taken. Relaxed atmosphere, quick turn around and gorgeous photos. I'm trying to figure out what we should wear. It's gotta match, but not be matchy matchy, be comfy, yet look nice...so many decisions!

Oh, and I am very excited to see the fireworks tomorrow.

Okay, funny BabyK story. We were driving in the car today and BabyK kept repeating the same phrase over and over.

"Butter, mommy! Kiddy butter! Now!"

Butter? I am sitting there trying to decipher what the heck is saying. No, it wasn't kiddy butter. He keeps pointing then trying to reach his hand to me. And that's when I got it. He has a scab on his thumb from chewing on his thumb (in addition to sucking on it) and wanted me to "kiss it and make it better" = "kiddy butter." So, at the next available parking lot we pulled over to ceremoniously kiss his finger better. haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Hope you guys have a great time. Happy Fourth of July!