Banner

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been a while

Oh, how the holiday season zips by! I have been busy wrapping presents, putting up decorations, baking, spreading holiday cheer...

Seriously, I got the baking bug the other day. I made a gazillion things and when I was done I looked around and every single thing was chocolate! I guess I make what I like. Whoops! Brownies, brownie cookies, fudge, another kind of fudge, muffins, toffee, etc...

As for deals, they are everywhere you go these days. Seriously, I have never had so many emails from retailers. Take a look around and you can very easily find a great deal.

BabyK is loving Christmas too. He is obsessed with the tree. Not the presents under it, but the pretty, fragile, heirloom ornaments. It's been a battle. Oh, and he sings Jingle Bells in the cutest out-of-tune and not a real melody way. Sooooo cute!

Well, off to bake more stuff. Not sure what I am going to do with it all!

No comments: