Banner

Sunday, December 21, 2008

No CVS today

I was so sad when my Sunday paper didn't come today. I had to not do my weekly coffee & clipping this week. I guess I could have gone online, but I was feeling very lazy, and it was nice and warm under the blanket on the couch. The doggie makes quite a lovely foot warmer! I hope CVS still has the shelves stocked for my trip tomorrow!

Does everyone have their shopping done? I've been avoiding the stores this month since my shopping is done and I get grumpy when shopping quarters are too close. I'll suck it up for great deals on black friday, but the rest of the year I need my 3 feet of personal space. I did venture out for a pair of isotoners for the sis (don't worry! It was from Marshalls and only cost about 1/5 of what it would have cost at the mall!), and also a quick stop to my favorite Goodwill where I picked up a rockin' pair of vintage boots, cute dress and a Janie & Jack sweater vest for BabyK.

That's about it. Back to vegging out on the couch watching the million Christmas movies on television.

No comments: