Banner

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Swiffer me to Target



This is my little man. We both got in the mood for Valentine's Day. I wore lots of pink and if you look closely you can see his t-shirt says 'mommy's my valentine.'He made me a beautiful painting at daycare and we splurged and had pizza for dinner. While not exciting, probably one of the best Valentine's days I have ever had.

I have been watching Pride and Prejudice all week. I put it in as soon as I get home. At this point the most logical thing would be to buy it, so perhaps I might.

Oh, and inbetween working and watching English dramas I have started running again. I must say, it is a bit harder than when I was single. Now I run, push a 28lb kid in a stroller and have to hold the dog leash all while trying to avoid garbage cans and pot holes and the occasional poop to pick up. I must say being a mom makes multitasking a necessity (and can make you look quite silly!).

Shout out to Swiffer. They sent me a $5 gift card that I got in the mail today for filling out one of their surveys. Rock on.

No comments: