Banner

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Ya know, I never was overly trilled with St. Patricks Day, but upon pondering it, it is really quite an ideal holiday. No romance involved and no gifts. The celebrations include theree of my favorite things - potatoes, Guinness and the color green. Now if they could just get it to be a holiday.

I was also reading about the Aptera car that is set to get 340 mpg. That is amazing, but I wonder, would it fit my lifestyle? It says the backseat can fit a baby, but to what size? And does that include your car seat? And how easy would they be to get in? And could I fit anything else? It says without the kid you can get 15 bags of groceries, and a baby isn't the size of 15 bags! I guess for all the money and impact you would be saving you could put up with it if it wasn't the most convenient. It is pretty cool looking though.

No comments: