Banner

Friday, March 14, 2008

Horton Hears A What?

Well, today was Baby K's first movie! We went to see "Horton Hears A Who." At 20 months I was unsure if he would sit through it, but he did. He loved the movie and loved laughing with all the other kids. It helped it got to be close to bed time and he was a bit sleepy.

It was a much better ending to a week that saw him peeing on my filing cabinet, dumping a phone in coffee and me walking in to wake him up one day when he pops his cute little head above the crib and says "Where da diapa go?" Oh yeah, you know it's gonna be a great morning after that...

Man I wish I were little and cute. I could get away with everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much good stuff that guy can pack into a simple storyline...