Banner

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Five

March 28th, 2008

Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?
Spinich

Soup
How many cousins do you have?
Seven.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
Nine

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.
True love.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
? Let's see if I get this right...
Sporty people run in new gear.
Yeah, I know. That sucked.


And because I missed last week's:

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Four
March 21st, 2008

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

Hmmm...how about a mix between? I crave both settings.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?

Baby K of course!

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

Brad Pitt got married. Of course it wasn't true, but I had to fill in the blank.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

GUINNESS.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

None. I believe in eating my fruits and veggies.

No comments: