Banner

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let me ramble a bit...

Well, with the craptastic news that has been popping up lately, it's nice to have the start of the Olymics (although that too was sad with the murder...). Can I just say, I don't normally watch any of these sports, but there is just something so exciting about them that makes me watch. Who knew swimming could be so fun? I don't even like to swim! Let me take that back...I like to walk along the water. I like to wade in the water. I just don't like to get my face wet. I'm a dork, I know. I think we've covered this before. Wow. See, I told you I'd be rambling!

In REALLY random news, I have discovered the joys of Ocean Spray's White Cran-Peach juice. I don't even like to drink juice. 90% of what I drink is either coffee or water, or sometimes soda if it is too hot for coffee. I've never liked to drink juice, but this is quite yummy! I don't know why I don't like juice. I guess I'd rather drink water and eat an orange than combine the two together.

And that's all I got right now. Wow, you just wasted 3 minutes of your day. Or less if you are a speed reader. Toodles!

No comments: