Banner

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Well, BabyK got his first homework assignment. Yes, that's right, at the age of TWO!

I am not a fan of preschool. Kids should have time to be kids and have fun and play. They are under so much pressure before they even enter the regular school system. That can't be good for him.

In other news...I have no other news. It's been a lazy weekend.

Oh, and my CVS day went like this:

Lady: That will be $35.08.
Me: What?? The make-up should be BOGO Free, and none of the sales rang up.
Lady: It'll come up later.
Me: Well, there are a lot of people in line. Just take the lip gloss off and I'll figure it out another time.
Lady: No no, I'll call the manger.

Manger comes over. Says some stuff. She re-rings my order.

Me: Again, if you could please just take off the lip gloss, I'll be on my way.
Lady: That will be $11.92. (I knew this was wrong, but paid, then got back in line to fix it so others could check out.)
Me: Both lip glosses are still on here. If you could please just take it off.
Lady: Yeah fine, we can do a return.

By this time I had already been there longer than the five minutes I had planned to be in there and was ready to go.

This was in addition to yesterday my extrabucks not printing at all. Doh!

So the deal was:

Panteen Shampoo, conditioner, style product $9.99 ($3.33 each)
2 Colgate Advanced toothpaste $2.99 each

-$1.50 Colgate
-$1.50 Colgate
-$3.33 Style product when you buy shampoo & conditioner
-$5.99 ECB

Total OOP: $11.92
$6.00 ECB Back

PLUS

$7.72 refund

Acutally $4.20, which I used from my refund yesterday I got when my ECB didn't print out at the register, so really nothing OOP.

1 comment:

Jenn W. said...

Yikes. I hate having trouble at CVS. The cashier/manager that you dealt with didn't sound friendly at all! :(