Banner

Friday, April 4, 2008

My new obsession - and I haven't even started yet!

So, I have been seriously thinking about trying to save money/save the planet and my new obsession is Bento! Seriously, it is so fun and inspires me to make my lunch. I haven't tried it yet, but I am sure it would...I can picture myself now, making Baby K a lovely little lunch like this when he starts school (maybe I shouldn't think about that. It seems so far away):



Isn't it so freaking cute?

I ordered my first Bento Box via the evil ebay. It sucks because you really can find anything you need there. This little booger should be arriving in a few days:



I love how cute it is and how it comes with accessories so I don't have to find those also. If I dig the whole Bento Box thing maybe I'll add to my accessories.

That's it. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

sunshine3080 said...

So cute! Bento makes me think of a trip to Japan, we ate it like every single day. I would like the predictability of knowing what I had packed instead of the uncertainty of guessing random Japanese contents!