Banner

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Do as I say, not as I do.

Yesterday I was showing my assistant how to change the toner holder thing. I carefully explained how it was the dust that falls off, and you have to be very careful not to spill. I then turn to put it in the trash (not recyclable)and proceed to spill it all over me. Not just a little, but the WHOLE THING. All over my pretty pink shirt. All over my brand new Ann Taylor wool pants that are dry clean only. All over the carpet. All in my cup of coffee. Yes, the coffee was the most tragic part.

Life is SUPER busy right now. Lots of life changes keeping me on my toes. Mostly in a good way. Looking forward to the weekend though!

And BabyK? He's as super cute as ever. When I picked him up at daycare the head lady commented on how happy he always was. Yes, that's my BabyK. He also has decided that his Brutus the Buckeye is his new best friend. He puts him in the stroller to take him for walks. He sits him at the table for dinner. He HAS to get his diaper changed when BabyK gets his diaper changed. So cute! And so grown up! Where did my baby go?

My horoscope for today?

"It may be time for an inventory -- even at home, where you may think you've got it all under control. That may or may not be the case and you may need to let go of some stuff you never use."

Yeah. that fits. Who wants to volunteer to help me?

No comments: