Banner

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Horoscope analysis at 1 am

I love trying to make horoscopes fit me! Well, as long as they are good ones. Sure, I'll meet a special someone today! Sure, I'll have a great day at work! However, this one sucked because it was true!

"Even you have your limits, and today you will have to remind someone of that fact.
Your home life leaves something to be desired today, but you need to address any issues as soon as they arise -- no matter how tired you are. Once things are back in balance, you'll be in a great mood!"

Limits reached? Check.
Issue addressed? Check.
Tired? Check.

How does it apply? I just got a stupid phone call at 12:30 am!!!!! It woke me up, had no point to it. I could semi blow it off if they were at least drunk, but alas, not the case this time. I'd turn my phone off at night, but it also serves as my alarm clock!

Back to counting sheep and being in that great mood I'm supposed to be in!

No comments: