Banner

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jeepers Creepers Look at those peepers

It has been another fun filled week in the Lolliland household. Earlier in the week we were sent home with a stern talking at daycare. BabyK and his friend V got pinkeye! Whoever said pinkeye was super contagious was correct. I got it too! Have you ever tried to put eye drops in a 2 year old's eye? Yeah, I'm no good at it either. I think I got more on his face than actually in his eye. Then we got better and life went on. Then BabyK got some sort of infection thing that landed us at the after hours doctor place because it was too late to go to the doctor. Hooray!

So, we go to the doctor, get our rx and my gas tank says low fuel. Normally this wouldn't be a problem except everyone seems to think the world is caving in when a hurricane goes by that they emptied out every single gas station in the area. So, my big idea is to go home and ride my bike to the store. When we get there I look around and no pharmacy. Doh! So, back on the bike, ride back home with BabyK. By the time we arrive back home it is dark out, so we get back in the car and head to another grocery store. By this point BabyK is both tired and his ear hurts and it took a half hour for our medicine. It was a very long day. Oh, and I found gas the next day. I figured if I ran out I would just call AAA and have them bring me a couple of free gallons.

Today was coupon day! Not only did I get my weekly coupons in the paper, but I also went to the mall to get some new work clothing and Ann Taylor Loft was giving away free samples and coupons of Tide and Downy with your purchase to magnify the fact that 80% of their fall line is machine washable. Gotta love that!

Don't forget, it's not too late to enter my baby coupon giveaway! Enter by 5 pm Monday.

No comments: