Banner

Friday, January 18, 2008

Feast 176

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
I enjoy coffee, Guinness and water.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
1. Photos of Baby K.
2. Ohio State Buckeyes CD
3. My mug warmer - love those things.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
10 - and I get screwed over every time because of it! I need to learn to be less honest...

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Um...I'd name some city Lolliland, just because that is where I am always at haha

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Certain people stress me out. Shopping is always a good cure, or hugging and kissing Baby K, or going running.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Nice feast. My hubby like coffee and Guiness A LOT. He'd drink them mixed together (actually, I think that might come to mind because he may already have!). I prefer coffee flavored creamer (ha ha) to black, and I prefer wine or a few select mixed drinks to Guiness.

Come visit!