Banner

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I love it when I win

Okay, so I LOVE winning stuff!!! I just found out yesterday that I have won this seat cover courtesey of Dawn over at mamaslike.com.



I can't WAIT to try it out. Not only is it cute, but Baby K is a boy's boy and always spilling stuff or brining leaves and dirt in the car. Hopefully we can avoid any more sour milk smells...

About a month ago Baby K won a pair of Ethan Pediped shoes in a photo contest. They are so cute and pedipeds are so easy to put on. We got them in chocolate brown.


http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

I went jogging with Baby K today. Running is hard enough, but when you are pushing a stroller too, boy does it wear you out! I think I will be sleeping well tonight. I have yet to find a jogger that fits nicely in my compact car though. Any suggestions? I have limited space in the house too, so the more compact when stored the better.

Tomorrow is another day. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore...

No comments: