Banner

Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday's Feast - 1/4

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
I got lots of Christmas cards from people I hadn't talked to in a while. That was a nice suprise.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
I would have a vacation home in Italy. Don't know why, but I would.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Pineapple!

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
Hmmm...still waiting for my pair of green Gucci shoes...

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
None. If I did that then I wouldn't be me AND I wouldn't learn from my mistakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fab to received cards from people you haven't talked for awhile? :) Nice feast here!My Feast is up as well! Happy Weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your shoes soon. And nice thought there at Dessert. :D

Serena

Sandee said...

Gucci shoes sound yummy. I love Gucci. Have a great FF and weekend. :)