Banner

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Feasting for days...

I'm such a dork, but I love answering quizzes. It's not like anybody cares, but really, I like to pretend they do.

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Three - December 28th, 2007
Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008. Buy a house and travel to Europe.
Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
Oh, I'd have to say Cinderella and I are spitting images. Well, not really but we both like shoes.
Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
Early morning.
Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
When the subway opened they had to call other subways from the surrounding three counties because they were so busy they kept running out of bread!
Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
Brad Pitt professing his love for me.


Feast One Hundred & Seventy One - December 07th, 2007
Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
Let's see...probably the Monopoly game I dowloaded for free courtsey of McDonalds during their Monopoly game.
Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.
True love.
Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Donald Trump. I'd get paid well.
Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
I'd rather not say.
Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
A warm fuzzy room with a warm fuzzy blanket next to a warm fireplace.

Feast One Hundred & Seventy - November 30th, 2007
Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I hate rides.
Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I usually get really shy.
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Hmmm...it changes from day to day. I don't mind discussing them, but hate it when people can't discuss and only yell.
Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
No and no.
Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Very few.

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Five - August 10th, 2007
Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
I am fond of banana pie.
Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
CLD
Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Hahaha...I am always cold, so nothing!
Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Living room - I'd get actual furniture.
Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My heart says no way, but I don't listen.

No comments: