Banner

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Friday's Feast...six days late.

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Duder (n) - a slang word used in Lolliland used to reference a friend or loved one in a thoughtful way. i.e. Hey duder.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
Um, don't know the name, but the one about krinkling your nose when I'm with you...Anybody know the title and artist? I hear it on the radio all the time and love it.

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
Pony. It's been there for about 25 years now.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
Anything with sage reminds me of my mom because every single time she smells something with sage she says how much she likes it.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Hmmm...that's a tough one since I don't get cable. Can't think of any answer.

I got this at .

No comments: