Banner

Monday, January 14, 2008

Friday's Feast a little late.

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
Hmmm...with this whole internet thing, not going to post that. I always liked the name Victoria. You can call me that.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I would use bold colors with rich, feminine fabrics. My styles would be very elegant and girly and a tad bit vintage.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Dusting. Not sure why, but I hate it.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Swimming in open water - stepped in a bunch of fish nests when I was swimming when I was little and the fish slithered against my skin.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
Sitting at my desk. I can see my dog, a candle, my camera amongst lots and lots of other stuff.

No comments: