Banner

Friday, May 9, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety

May 9th, 2008

Appetizer - When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
usually

Soup - Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
Icky old carpet, but whatever. I rent.

Salad - Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Every elephant earns each earring.

Main Course - Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
Several.

Dessert - Name 2 blue things.
Hmmm...my lips and fingers at work when the air is on because it is so darn cold and the sky.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great feast! I’m having fun reading everyone’s Salad. Yours is wonderful. How interesting they all are. Mine was hard...my name begins with a 'K'.

Great dessert! :)

Come on over and feast with me.