Banner

Friday, May 9, 2008

A wonderful piece of advice

Note to self - don't stick your eye with a mascara brush. Why couldn't I have told myself that a couple of days ago? Well, a couple of doctors later my eye is all icky and gross. Oh, and did I mention I haven't gotten lenses in my glasses since I was 15? Forget the lenses, think how ugly those frames are!!! So, the optomotrist not only gave me medicine for my eye, but hooked me up with some spiffy new frames. Two pairs actually. Gotta love BOGO. I figured I needed the extra pair since I seem to be so accident prone. As I waited for my glasses I walked around some of the local shops with a one eye with a contact. Let me tell you, it makes life much more interesting!

That's it. I have lots to say, but I gotta rest the eye. Cheerio!

No comments: