Banner

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Whoops! Feast One Hundred & Eighty Nine

May 2nd, 2008

Appetizer - What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I was a big fan of Rainbrow Bright, The Gummi Bears and the Snorks...oh and My Little Pony and the Smurfs. I really liked cartoons as a kid.

Soup - Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
I would get a pony and name him Jameson.

Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
Oh, 10! I love getting dressed up!

Main Course - What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Usually surf stations, but if I fix on something for a long time it is usually oldies, NPR or classical. Oh, unless it is Christmas time. Then it is Christmas music 24/7.

Dessert - When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I don't even know. Clocks are things you just find in your house or inherit from other random people.

No comments: