Banner

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Give me the mushrooms

So a coworker was sining the theme music to Super Mario Brothers and now that is all I want to do - play super mario brothers (3 preferibly...way more fun because you can get the racoon tail and fly). However, I've never owned video games in my life which puts a damper on things...anybody have an old console they want to bring over? I challenge you to a game!

So I thought I would start blogging about fun events. Why? Well, I don't know. Maybe someone out there may find the info useful.

- Tallahassee Film Festival - Friday night part should be fun since it is in conjunction with the downtown getdown. For more info visit http://tallahasseefilmfestival.com. How cool is it that we get this in our town? Plus, a good portion of them are FREE.

- Department of Dance - IMPRINT - suitable for teens+ at the FSU Department of Dance. $6 for adults, free for FSU students w/id. See more at dance.fsu.edu.

- Stuff the Trolley at Animal Service Center by Tom Brown Park. Have some old towels laying around you want to get rid of? How about newspaper? Shoe boxes? The shelter needs them all. Saturday 10-5. See their wishlist at http://www.talgov.com.

- Airfest 2008 at the Tallahassee Regional Airport - Saturday & Sunday. I know my son LOVES planes, so we might head on out. Lots of demos and stuff, although I have never attended this before, it looks like fun. Hey, adults are only $5 and kids 12 & under are free. See more at http://www.airfest2008.com.

Did anyone get their free coffee from Dunkin Donuts today? I ran out of time. =(

No comments: