Banner

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holy crap that's hard!

Tonight I finally got around to testing out the bike with BabyK on the back. Easy, right? It's ONLY an additional 40 pounds. HA. Going downhill we picked up speed a lot faster. Going straight was fine, but going uphill I thought I was going to die. At the end of our ride I had to walk the bike up one of the hills. The balancing wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's like driving a stick shift - once you get out of first gear you're golden. Same thing here - once you get started it is quite easy. It was pretty easy to figure out when BabyK was leaning over the side though. Oh, and being the shy kid he is he waved and shouted "hiiiiii" to everyone we passed.

Tomorrow we are headed for the beach. I can't wait! Yes, it is only like an hour away, but I grew up in the north, so going to a beach is still a big deal for me. AND it will be outside of the city limits. That's always exciting for me too. I am sooooo ready to go! Well, almost. I still have to pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the beach. We're going next weekend and I can hardly wait.