Banner

Monday, May 19, 2008

Peek-a-boo Bedtime

This weekend we made the big change. I got out the screwdriver and converted his crib to the toddler bed. A sad, sad day.

Things have gone okay the first few nights. Sometimes when I peek in he is standing on the floor, leaning over the bed sleeping. Weird, I know. He went to bed no problems the first few nights. Notice I said first few...

So BabyK is currently opening and closing his door. He went to bed an hour ago. Well, I put him in his bed and he keeps getting out. He was sick today, so I don't think that is helping things. As long as he stays quiet, eventually he'll sleep. He's not being bad or tearing his room apart (right now). He did however drive me absolutely bonkers today. As I said, he was sick and he wouldn't take a nap. That translated into cranky, I'm going to throw everything I can get my hands on baby. Good times.

**update!**

Oh Joy! I peeked in and he put himself back in bed and is asleep. Jolly good!

No comments: