Banner

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bento No 14 and Bento No 15

Falling behind on my bento posting! Yikes!



Okay, this one was from a while ago. I wasn't sure what the heck I was hungry for, so it is quite a hodge podge. Oh, and I was super hungry and it was gone by 10 am, so I ended up having to get something out of the vending machine anyways...

Top: Batman fruit snacks, cherries, olives, sweet pickles (underneath olives) and some generic oreos.
Bottom: Pringles stix and an egg salad sandwich.



This is my moroccan nights bento for tomorrow. I hope it is enough. I've been REALLY hungry lately with all the biking and running I've been doing.

Left side dish: pita bread.
Top: Roasted red pepper hummus, red grapes, cheese stars.
Bottom: Couscous with peas and a bit of cinnamon.
Top: generic oreos again.

No comments: