Banner

Sunday, June 1, 2008

So, that's what it's like...

Got my bike back. Yipee! Bad news? Took it out for a ride today and didn't think to check the battery before we left. Yep, that's right, it sooooo went dead halfway through and we had to regular bike the whole way back. I know, I know, I should just get a regular bike, but have you biked up a big hill lately?

As I was coming home I had to walk up the last hill (because I live at the top of it) and my super nice neighbor said "you should put a motor on that thing. You'll zip right up."

Doh!

Tonight we went to the summer concert series downtown. It was lovely, but BabyK was in rare form. He just would not sit still. I am sure I looked quite silly running after him. Eventually I had to call it quits and head home. Being a single mommy can be quite tiring!!!

Guess what tomorrow is? That's right, it's Sunday! Coupon day!

No comments: