Banner

Thursday, June 5, 2008

How this mommy got her groove back

Okay, well, musical groove.

Tonight I got out my french horn, which I have not played in probably two or three months, and I played and BabyK danced. It was lovely! He danced all around, shook his maracas, I gave him an extra mouthpiece to "play" on and he had a grand time look in the bell. It was great. I felt artistic again, which I haven't felt in a long time. It makes you feel more alive. I think we may have to do this more often. I also feel like painting. Problem? No paints. I suppose I could draw with BabyK's crayons...

Oh, and my eye is all messed up again. Icky poo! That's why I got my horn out. You don't have to be able to see in order to play a musical instrument. So, I guess the eye is a good thing?

No comments: