Banner

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday BabyK!

Well, BabyK is two now! I can't believe it. It is so crazy how fast time goes, and I can't imagine my life without him.

We had his party outside at a local park. When I got there early to set up I unloaded the stuff, walked back to the car and it started to pour down rain. =( However, when the party started 45 minutes later it the sun came out and it was cool because of the recent rain and really nice out! What perfect timing! The lake was right there to swim in and the water was nice and warm. Plus we had the wonderful company of our great friends. It was a jolly good time.

Cute things BabyK did this week:

1. We were playing with his leggos and building a car. He goes "need car seat!" and builds a spot for the leggo guy to sit in. How cute!

2. He can count to at least four now. And actually count and not recite numbers randomly. He counted the water bottles as I was trying to get them ready for his party.

3. His new phrase when he says please: "Pretty please. With sugar top. And cherry." It is soooo cute!



BabyK in his birthday hat. It comes with numbers up to 5, so expect to see this for at least the next three birthdays.



My ice cream cone cupcakes. These worked out GREAT because they aren't as much of a mess, you don't need plates or need to remember a serving knife. Plus it cost me all of $5 including making the holder thing. I also made potato salad for the first time, and it seemed to turn out well. Made some other stuff too. I enjoyed getting ready for it, but both BabyK and I are pooped from this weekend! Bed time!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I found your blog via Marin's... I love the ice cream cone cupcakes! How did you make those?