Banner

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bento and Dancing

Well, I made my first onigiri today! It is actually quite easy and very yummy. I made most of them triangle shaped with carrots and cucumber for filling. The heart shaped one and the ball I filled with diced fruit for more of a desert taste. I'm digging the whole bento thing so far. I still don't have a bento box, but am practicing up for when I do.

Tonight Baby K and I went to an improvisational jam session for dancers. It was so fun! I'm not a dancer, but Baby K sure is. He was tearing it up and was actually with the music a lot of the time. Such a talented boy! Hopefully we didn't dampen the dancers' concentration or enjoyment. I look forward to doing it again someday. We had to go when he looked at me and said, "Mommy. Mommy I'm tired." He's getting so big and talking in sentences! My how time flies.

No comments: