Banner

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bento No. 8 (and random toughts)



Bento No. 8
Top: Leftover ravioli (LOVE Bertoli bag dinners! - well, when they are on sale and I have a coupon), carrot sticks and cheese.
Bottom: Cucumber salad and orange piece.
Side: Ritz crackers.

So, had the yard sale. As predicted, it was hard with BabyK there. He kept trying to take the toys BACK inside the house. Doh! After about an hour I gave up and packed everything in the car and headed to Goodwill.

I got a letter in the mail today. An actual, written on paper letter. I love letters, and thing everyone should write more of them. Writing them helps us remember how to form complete sentences since the internet has allowed us to do such horrid things like "lol" and "idk" and other random things you would never write in a real letter. They are also wonderful for the receiver, knowing someone took time out of their day to write it and mail it.

Ugh...the news is on. It's so depressing. Stop telling me how horrible the world is! Gas is $4/gallon, the recession will be worse than anyone thought, more people dead...isn't there some happy news they can report on? Really, telling me how poor everyone is going to be does not help me get to my happy place.

No comments: