Banner

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dumpster Diving

It's true. I ALMOST have no shame. The neighbors moved and instead of taking their stuff with them they left it by the curb. What kind of stuff? A perfectly good dresser, some hedge trimmers, hoe, mirrors...and all quite nice. So, since mom and dad were visiting I put them to work and we moved that stuff on over. I was hoping for a dresser anyways and now I have one...for free!

This is the thing I don't understand in these parts. SO MANY people just dump their stuff outside instead of donating it to charity, selling it, or posting it on craigslist or freecycle. Why??? Is it THAT hard to type a few sentences? Oh well, my gain.

Still been having all kinds of crazy dreams this week. What will tonight bring me? Maybe Colin Firth? That'd be awesome.

No comments: