Banner

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Say what?

So, I've been having lots of dreams and nightmares lately. Not sure why. It is really screwing with my sleep though! Last night's was VERY interesting. I dreamt that George Clooney saved his poo in bags every time he did a movie and for some reason I was on set for Leather heads and got a hold of it and sold it on ebay. Totally gross. Totally weird. What do the dream people say about that one?

Anyhow, I am having trouble sleeping now. That is the worst feeling, knowing you want to sleep so awfully bad but you just cannot get there.

Hmmm...good news - I got a happy email today at work! Two actually! I love happy emails. I keep them in a folder called "happy emails" so that when I have a bad day, I can look through them and it makes me feel better because I know that day will soon be over and a better, happy email filled day will come again soon. Everyone should have a happy email folder.

Okay, back to counting sheep...dancing sheep...wait a minute...

2 comments:

sunshine3080 said...

My email folder "kudos" is my salvation on crazy days.

Black Sheep Dancing said...

Kudos...that's a good name for it!