Banner

Friday, April 4, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Six

April 4th, 2008

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

"Green With Envy" - A green flower on a purplish stalk and leaves. Delicate and elegant, yet very simple.

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

Colin Firth. Love his voice, his look, his eyes...

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

Oh, I have a kid, so probably a 2. There are cheerios everywhere!

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?

Depends on the author. Robert Frost is nice.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

Baby K of course!

7 comments:

Eds said...

Great Feast! Mine is up too! :)

Mitchypoo said...

Your appetizer is interesting! Great feast!

Marsha said...

hmmmm... interesting flower... Green With Envy. I like that! Cheerios are more fun than mess I think!

Nice feast... enjoy the weekend and your son! They grow up quickly!

Find me here:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Interesting flower and yummy feast. Enjoy your weekend.

Sandee said...

I've come to the conclusion that kids are messy. I had forgot how dirty their surrounding were until the car question. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

What a nice feast!

Please, don't forget to rate my entry, as the earnings (won by the highest rating blogentry) will be donated by me to autism support now it's autism awareness month.

You can find my entry ::here::

Have a wonderful weekend.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Fascinating flower! Happy Friday. :)