Banner

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maybe I'll be rethinking that bike idea...

When I got home a friend let me borrow a bike so I took it for a little spin. I only went like 3-4 miles, but I am POOPED! I would seriously have to get in better shape for biking before it would become a main source of transportation. Not only would I be carrying me, but add another 30 pounds due to Keeler...ouch! haha. I could hop on a bus since they have bike racks on the front, and then just ride from the station to work.

On the plus side, I found someone who owns and electric bike! It is a friend of a friend and hopefully they can tell me all about the electric bike so I can make a wise decision. However, after going up a couple of really long, steep hills I think I would really have enjoyed an electric bike right about then...

No comments: