Banner

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bento No. 3

Okay, so not really sure what the heck kind of bento this is, but here it is in all its glory.



Bottom: homemade mashed potatoes and some leftover green beans.
Top: Veggie pinwheels (tortillas, cream cheese, carrots, cucumbers), carrot slices, grape tomatoes, mini sweet pickles and olives. It's random. Hopefully I will enjoy this combination tomorrow.

Hmmm...very busy at work. Who says summer is a slow time? Not me!

So last night I went to bed early in hopes of finally getting some good sleep. However, I woke up a couple of hours later because I was FREEZING. I went to the thermostat to bump it up.

Nothing.

I turned the air on and bumped it down.

Nothing.

Yep, checked the circut breaker, electricity, everything and nothing worked. Darn furnace. I went through the house to find all the blankets I could for me, BabyK and Riley. However, the good news is it got fixed today. I have had the heat cranked since I got home to make up for being a human icecicle last night.

I can't wait until the pool opens. I've had a hankerin' to go swimming lately.

No comments: