Banner

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bento No. 9



Left: Cucumber salad, green peppers, carrots, oranges.
Right: Mixed veggies, mac & cheese

Yes, it's all about the leftovers for tomorrow my friends.

And on to random thoughts!

It is about that time that we beging the very terrifying task of potty training. I've been introducing BabK to the toilet, and he knows that is where poo poo and pee pee go. He has a little potty seat with Elmo on it that he LOVES. Now, we just got to figure out how to get the pee pee and poo poo in the potty and not all over his crib. So, I got him a book. It's call the "Potty Train" and the tag line is "Chuga chuga chuga chug Pooooo Poooo!" hahahahahahaha. Cracks me up.

Had my annual review at work and it went well. Yipee!

Oh, we also went to the grocery store. The new bagelfuls were on super sale since they are new so I stocked up. We tried them last week and they are yummy and easy to make and not too terribly awful for you. Did I mention they were super easy to make? Too bad I only had one coupon for them. Boo hoo. I love coupons.

No comments: