Banner

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bento No. 5



Bentolicious No. 5 - dedicated to the Dooleybug haha =)

Top: Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie and Green Beans
Bottom: Orange slices, apple pieces and some strawberries

Today was an absolute gorgeous day outside. First we met up with "V" and her mommy and daddy for a playdate at the park. It was a lovely time! Then off to the LeMoyne Art in the Park Festival. There was so much I wanted to take home with me! I also saw a ton of people I knew there. Nap and then off to the park again for a walk, this time with Riley in tow so he could get out and enjoy the sunshine also. (Although I am sure he enjoyed sleeping on the couch while we were away too...)

Yesterday? Not quite as well oiled as today was. We didn't get anything done we had planned to do. We had a formal party to go to and BabyK was in his little suit and I was in my gorgeous green dress from Banana Republic (I must say, we looked quite spiffy) and then Keeler went to his room to play while I put on my shoes. It got quiet. You know when it gets quiet that something is about to go terribly terribly wrong. I go in to check on him and he runs over to me and grabs a hold of my dress with his cute little hands COVERED IN VASELINE. It was ten minutes before we were supposed to leave and he'd been on his very best impression of a two year old all day so I said 'screw it' and put us both in our pjs. We looked quite nice for about fifteen minutes though! Ah the joys of motherhood...


Before the incident.

No comments: